Reliance State Bank's Mobile Banking allows you to do your banking on the go. Your account information is easily accessible anytime, anywhere.
Benefits of Reliance State Bank's Mobile Banking
- View your balances and account history
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Pay bills - all the payees you have set up through our Online Banking Bill Pay, you can pay through our mobile website
- Locate branch and ATMs
Download the Reliance State Bank Mobile App directly from your iPhone or Android app store. Click below or visit the app store and search for “Reliance State Bank”.
To access your account information through the app, you must be a Reliance State Bank Online Banking customer.
Reliance State Bank mobile uses encryption to keep your information secure and confidential. We recommend that you never store your password information on your contacts or address book to keep your login information private.
*There is no fee for the Mobile App from Reliance State Bank. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
TAP. SNAP. DEPOSIT.
Deposit checks fast with your mobile phone.
- Use our free app to make deposits.1
- Mobile Deposit Fee - Each deposited item (one front & back check image) over two per checking statement cycle...$1.00 (plus sales tax)
- Convenient - Save a trip to the bank or ATM.
- Simple - Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks.
- Secure - Rest assured it's as safe as online banking.
- Download our app on the App StoreSM or Google Play
- Click on the app and log in using your Online Banking username and password
- Click on the "Deposit Check" and follow the prompts!
- To access your account information through the app, you must be a Reliance State Bank Online Banking customer
All checks must have the signature of the payee and then the phrase "For Mobile deposit only at Reliance State Bank".
RSB Mobile Deposit Agreement
Mobile Deposit FAQs
1. Our app is free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.