A mobile wallet is a digital means of keeping your payment information ready for use on your smartphone. Reliance State Bank allows you to add your Reliance State Bank debit card to your mobile wallet so you can use it to make payments anywhere Apple Pay or Google Pay are accepted.
- Make purchases at any store or online that accepts Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Transfer money directly to your friends and family.
- Make secure payments that use encryption to protect your information.
- Download the Mobile Wallet app from the app store on your device or it may already be built into your phone.
- Add your Reliance State Bank Debit Card information into the wallet by following the steps provided in the app.
- Activate your device by confirming registration. You may receive a text from SHAZAM to confirm your activation.
- Once activated, you will have access to pay at participating merchants, in apps or online through your mobile device!
Read more about Apple Pay here.
Read more about Google Pay here.