Stay On Top of It
Alerts and notifications are great ways to ensure you're informed about what's happening in your account. You can set alerts to notify you of:
- Low or high balances
- Periodic balance updates
- Large withdrawals
- Large deposits
You can customize the amount you would like to trigger an alert. You may also choose to receive notifications by text, email, or push notifications from our mobile app.
Step 1: Sign Up for Online Banking
If you already have online banking, you can skip down to step 2. If you do not yet have digital access to your account, click below to sign up.
Sign Up for Online Banking
Step 2: Set Up Alerts
Log in to your account on a web browser or use our mobile app.
Email & Text Notifications
(Available via Web Browser)
- Log in to your account using the login menu on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Update your alerts based on your preferences.
(Available via RSB Mobile App)
- Log in to your account using the mobile app.
- Select the "more" tab.
- Click the settings gear icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Push Notifications."
- Adjust the balance and activity alerts according to your preference.
Download the App
Don't have the app yet? No problem. Click the icons to download or search for “Reliance State Bank” on the App Store or Google Play.
There is no fee for the Mobile App from Reliance State Bank, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.