We've joined forces with Kroll Fraud Solutions to offer you the latest in identity theft and fraud investigation services. Repairing the damage after identity theft can be a time consuming and overwhelming process. With ID TheftSmart™, you can expect real solutions to help you restore your reputation.
ID TheftSmart Restoration is your answer if your identity is ever compromised.
Licensed investigators will provide full-service identity restoration services including:
- Confirm identity fraud and determine its nature and scope
- Assist in obtaining a police report
- Provide a tri-merged credit report and perform full non-credit searches
- Work on your behalf until all identity theft issues have been verifiably resolved
- Place seven-year fraud victim statements with credit reporting agencies, when applicable
- Provide guidance on any security and fraud related concerns
The price of the ID TheftSmart Restoration service is $3 per household/per month.
ID TheftSmart Credit Monitoring provides all the benefits of the ID Restoration service in addition to unusual activity alerts. You will receive alerts when one of the following activities is detected on your credit report:
- New account opening
- Credit inquiries
- Payment delinquency
- Public record changes
- Change of address
Alerts are available via email. Alerts are provided on a daily basis and notifications of no activity are delivered on a monthly.
The price of ID TheftSmart Credit Monitoring is $6 per person/per month. This fee also includes the ID Restoration service for the entire household!
To guarantee coverage for restoration or credit monitoring, you must be signed up prior to any incident of identity theft.
If you are a current ID Theftsmart member and suspect your identity has been compromised, please contact us and an ID TheftSmart personal investigator will be assigned to you.
Members may cancel the ID TheftSmart service at any time by contacting us.