Text Banking from Reliance State Bank allows you to text us to receive your balance, account history, or to transfer funds. To access Text Banking you need a text plan on your mobile phone. It's easy to use, secure and FREE.*
Start Text Banking
- Sign up once through Online Banking by clicking on the 'Additional Services' tab and selecting 'Mobile Banking & Alerts'.
- Follow the instructions to register your mobile phone
- Send us a text/SMS message to 454545 to request your information
- Within seconds, you will receive a text back from us
Use any of the following commands/keywords:
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Savings account balances
- LAST = Last five transactions
- TRANS $$$ = Transfer specified fund amount to primary account
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
Commands are not case sensitive. For example, you can type 'BAL' or 'bal' for your primary account balance.
Text Banking can automatically send you alerts:
Weekly Status Alerts - your primary account balance sent every Friday
Low Balance Alerts - a notification if your primary account balance falls below a specified amount
*Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.