Reliance State Bank is pleased to announce an upgrade to our online money management tool! Many features of FinanceWorks™ will continue to be available in Money Management™, but with a completely redesigned look, feel and a variety of new features.
What is Money Management™?
Link your external financial accounts such as credit cards, retirement funds, loans and deposit accounts allowing you to view your entire financial picture all in one place. Plus, set budgets, view your spending trends, and categorize your transactions.
Managing you money has never been easier!
- Access from Online Banking menu & widget
- Outside account aggregation
- Auto-categorization of transactions
- Spending chart and budgeting tools
- Email Alerts
Additional features offered
In addition to the new interface, there are a variety of new features:
- Available through our Mobile App!
- Improved Category-level trends
- Debt payoff forecasting
- Detailed net worth analysis and tracking
- Debt payoff goals
- Savings and retirement goals
- Cash flow calendar
- Text alerts in addition to email alerts
- Auto categorization improvements
- Real-time account refresh whenever you login
What does this mean to you?
With this new feature most account information for outside accounts will be migrated from FinanceWorks™ to Money Management™ including names, account types and balances. We will migrate approximately 18 months of transaction history for all accounts. For security reasons, we will not be migrating outside account login credentials. You will need to provide new credentials so that accounts will aggregate successfully from this point forward. Categories, budgets, alerts and goals will need to be set by you to customize a full budget and financial picture.
Contact us at (515) 733-4396 or (641) 923-2801 should you have questions regarding this upgrade.
How-to-guides & FAQs for using Money Management™